B2B Meetings - How does it work?
- Register via the "Register now" button and create a clear and concise business profile.
- You will receive a message when your profil is validated. Once the validation is done, you can request your meetings.
- First, you need to select the slots in which you are available depending on the continent you are targeting.
- After that, go to the “Participants” tab and choose who you want to meet.
- When this is done, you’ll be able to request a meeting with an Economic and Commercial Attaché (ECA) and choose the time slot that would suit you
- Don't forget! This is virtual - It is better if you have a camera and a microphone on your computer.
- Try to come with samples, a pitch and your questions already prepared.
- Download the "b2match" mobile app (iOS/Android) to
* get access to your meeting schedule on your mobile phone
* be informed about last-minute changes (bookings, cancellations)
* manage additional meetings on-site (send/receive/confirm requests)